[Rock-dev] Draft of Github-based development process [IMPORTANT]

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:22:02 CEST 2014

OK ... Maybe I got the confusion.

I wrote it down as if it was how the team was going to be maintained, while
in my mind it was the way to create the initial list. I've updated the page
in this direction.

However, I do stand against the idea of having a dedicated management team.
We are way too small to have some kind of a steering comittee.