[Rock-dev] Merging the "align stable and rock1408" pull requests

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 20:55:36 CET 2014

As discussed during the last rock video meetings, I've looked into
merging the two pull requests I made a while back to align 'stable'
with the current rock1408 release. This is temporary as a way to
improve the situation, until a future-proof release method is
implemented.

I would be glad if some of you could test the current state,
especially if you are/have actually used rock1408

  https://github.com/rock-core/package_set/pull/12
  https://github.com/rock-core/rock-package_set/pull/19

Caveats:

These package sets are not and will not be branched or tagged. In
order to not do everything twice, I'd rather stick to the current
rock1408 branch for people that want a fully frozen release and to the
master/stable flavor system for the others.

The following packages had been "moved to stable" in rock1408 and will
still be "in master" with the package sets above. If you see yours and
want them in, drop a note. In the future, we'll make sure that all
packages have at least one declared maintainer, and this is the person
that will be contacted for this process.

- bundles/rock_auv:
- control/hysteresis_model:
- control/orogen/cart_ctrl_wdls:
- control/orogen/torque_estimator:
- control/orogen/trajectory_generation:
- drivers/act_schilling:
- drivers/alt_imagenex:
- drivers/aravis:
- drivers/camera_aravis:
- drivers/ctd_seabird:
- drivers/imu_imar:
- drivers/imu_stim300:
- drivers/mbeam_imagenex:
- drivers/orogen/act_schilling:
- drivers/orogen/alt_imagenex:
- drivers/orogen/camera_aravis:
- drivers/orogen/ctd_seabird:
- drivers/orogen/imu_imar:
- drivers/orogen/imu_stim300:
- drivers/orogen/mbeam_imagenex:
- drivers/orogen/phidgets:
- drivers/orogen/phins_ixsea:
- drivers/orogen/pressure_paroscientific:
- drivers/orogen/tofcamera_mesasr:
- drivers/orogen/ucm_schilling:
- drivers/orogen/velodyne_lidar:
- drivers/orogen/video_streamer_vlc:
- drivers/phins_ixsea:
- drivers/pressure_paroscientific:
- drivers/tofcamera_mesasr:
- drivers/ucm_schilling:
- drivers/video_capture_vlc:
- drivers/video_streamer_vlc:
- gui/map2d:
- gui/point_cloud:
- gui/qcam_calib:
- gui/vizkit_3d_plugins:
- image_processing/orogen/projection:
- image_processing/orogen/video_streamer:
- image_processing/orogen/virtual_view:
- image_processing/orogen/viso2:
- image_processing/projection:
- image_processing/viso2:
- multiagent/fipa_services:
- multiagent/orogen/fipa_services:
- planning/lama:
- planning/motion_planning_libraries:
- planning/orogen/heading_calculator:
- planning/orogen/motion_planning_libraries:
- planning/orogen/pddl_planner:
- planning/orogen/simple_path_planner:
- planning/orogen/traversability:
- planning/pddl_planner:
- planning/simple_path_planner:
- simulation/mars/common/graphics/osg_text
- simulation/mars/common/graphics/osg_text_factory:
- simulation/mars/plugins/Text3D:
- simulation/mars/scripts/cmake:
- slam/eslam:
- slam/gmapping: