[Rock-dev] package sets: if package_enabled?('orogen') broken?

Steffen Planthaber Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de
Wed Nov 26 08:31:42 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm on master,

autoproj-1.12.4
autobuild-1.8.1

Also tried to install the gems with --prerelease, but they are actually
older and are not used after autoproj update (autobuild-1.7.12.rc6,
autoproj-1.11.0.rc15).

The log is attached, but there is nothing more than:

WARN: oroGen is not enabled, skipping the oroGen packages

and

simulation/orogen/transterra_simulation is selected in the manifest or
on the command line, but it is excluded from the build: it depends on
simulation/orogen/mars_core, which is neither the name of a source
package, nor an osdep that is available on this operating system

The content of the according orogen.osdeps:

if package_enabled?('orogen')

     orogen_package 'simulation/orogen/mars'

     #default
#    orogen_package 'simulation/orogen/mars_core'
     #end default

     in_flavor 'master', 'next' do
     end

     in_flavor 'master', 'next', 'stable' do
         orogen_package 'simulation/orogen/mars_core'
     end
else
     Autoproj.warn "oroGen is not enabled, skipping the oroGen packages"
end

Best, Steffen