[Rock-dev] Rock Dev Video Chat

Elmar Berghöfer elmar.berghoefer at dfki.de
Mon Oct 6 10:13:08 CEST 2014

Hi,

as Jakob already mentioned I had a look at the DFN conferencing system.
We can let our ISG set up a conferencing room where all of us can
connect to. Since the currently preferred time in the doodle is Do 23,
15:00 (CET), I would suggest to set up a video conference room for this
date. Eventually for a technical check we can set up a conference before
just to make sure that everyone technically can connect to. So far I
would include everybody who will have signed to the doodle a day before.

One issue is, that this thing works with the adobe flash player, which
is officially no longer supported under Linux in its actual version. But
for those of us where the old version does not work properly, there is
the possibility of using googles Chrome browser which has its own Linux
port for the flash player (updated version).

Regards

Elmar