[Rock-dev] Rock Dev Video Chat

Elmar Berghöfer elmar.berghoefer at dfki.de
Mon Oct 13 10:52:49 CEST 2014

Am 09.10.2014 um 09:08 schrieb Jakob Schwendner:
>> as Jakob already mentioned I had a look at the DFN conferencing system.
>> We can let our ISG set up a conferencing room where all of us can connect
> to.
>> Since the currently preferred time in the doodle is Do 23,
>> 15:00 (CET), I would suggest to set up a video conference room for this
> date.
>> Eventually for a technical check we can set up a conference before just to
>> make sure that everyone technically can connect to. So far I would include
>> everybody who will have signed to the doodle a day before.
> October 23. 15:00 CET it is then.
>
> AFAK you can setup the room a day before, and let everyone try the system on
> their own time.
> No point in having a conference before the conference :)
Actually that was what I had in mind with "setting up a conference", not
a conference itself but the conference room.
Maybe it was just formulated a bit deceptively.

Regards

Elmar

--
Dipl.-Inform. Elmar Berghöfer
  Junior Researcher

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

  Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
  E-Mail:   elmar.berghoefer at dfki.de