[Rock-dev] TaskInspector influences TaskExecutoin

Janosch Machowinski Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de
Tue Sep 16 09:39:03 CEST 2014

Hey,
if I recall it correct, there is one receiver and one
sender thread per task, that pulls/pushes the data from/to
the connections. (I included orocos-dev to confirm this)

In your usecase the cable to the UAV is disconnected,
while the task-inspector is connected to the tasks on
your system.
This means, that all connections to the task-inspector
time out, making the sender thread block. Thus you also
get no data any more on the 'internal' connections.

For your case, it should help to disconnect all task
inspectors, before unplugging the Ethernet cable.
Greetings
     Janosch

--
  Dipl. Inf. Janosch Machowinski