[Rock-dev] Packages in need of maintainers

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:26:44 CEST 2015

I've been either the main author for most of the following packages,
or am (very erroneously) the only one listed as author in the
manifest.xml file. However, I don't either have the hardware (for
drivers) or the interest to maintain them anymore ... They're
therefore in need of another official maintainer (for some of them,
I'm sure that won't be hard)

bundles/rock_ugv_nav
control/orogen/motor_controller
drivers/mb500
drivers/orogen/gps
drivers/orogen/hokuyo
drivers/orogen/phidgets
drivers/orogen/xsens_imu
planning/nav_graph_search

For the following two, my understanding is that it is not-so-well
working code anyways, and noone wanted to work on it. I'll mark them
as deprecated  as soon as we have a mean to do so. In the meantime, I
will not release them along with rock-15.03

planning/corridor_planner
planning/orogen/corridor_planner