[Rock-dev] First results of Introspection test

Janosch Machowinski Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de
Thu Apr 2 14:11:51 CEST 2015

Am 02.04.2015 um 13:54 schrieb Alexander Duda:

> Looks pretty neat. Just one question. Why have buffered connections
> two buffers? I thought you specify via the pull option where the
> buffer is supposed to be allocated (sender, receiver).
Good question, I was also confused by this. As far as I can see, this is
not a bug in
the display / data grabbing, so the connections are really this way.
Note, that the
Pulling connections of the TaskInspector also have a slightly different
layout, they
are missing the data element between the corba element and the endpoint.

BTW I found the first missing feature. Pulling vs pushing...
Greetings
     Janosch

--
  Dipl. Inf. Janosch Machowinski