[Rock-dev] Rock release 1508 ?

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:50:53 CEST 2015

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 5:39 AM, Janosch Machowinski
<Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de> wrote:
>> I thought it should be done yesterday, are there any blockers?
Last tuesday, you guys mentioned that nobody built / tested rock-rc.
Honestly, I waited to have some more feedback on that before going on
with the process. If nobody actually *built* the release, that would
definitely be a source of problems.

> Clang and orocos cpp integration are not done yet.
No way that clang and orocos_cpp end up in this release. If you wanted
them there, they would have had to be in master months ago.

> Also we did not have a real rc1 yet, and no tests.
What is a "real rc1" for you ?