[Rock-dev] Rock release 1508 ?

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Wed Apr 29 14:18:54 CEST 2015

> > I mentioned from the beginning, that we aim to put these features into
> > the release. If they are enabled by default is a different story.
>
> So what ? They have not even landed in master.
>
> Basically, what you're saying here is: "oh, I have this major change.
> I've never discussed it with the various package maintainers, it's not
merge in
> master, but I'd like to fast-track it anyways to the next release"

To resolve this, I am wondering what is the actual impact either way.
According to Janosch the merge requests to master have been around for a
while.
How big is the risk of breaking peoples code, if we do pull it into the
release? I think we are small enough yet, to allow a little leeway with
regards to how strict we act on our defined process.

Cheers,

Jakob