[Rock-dev] [Rock-users] Installing rock (master) on Ubuntu 14.04 - Ruby1.9.1 error?

Raul Dominguez Raul.Dominguez at dfki.de
Thu Aug 13 11:51:00 CEST 2015

Thanks Matthias,

In my case I installed RVM (https://rvm.io/) to manage the different
verisions of Ruby installed on my system and manage to successfully
install Rock (both in master and in stable) after removing the .gems
directory.

I thought that rm -rf ./* would have removed everything as you mention,
but the uncompatible ./gems were still there.

The system-wide installed gems are so far not raising any issue.

I hope that this helps for others having same issues.

Kind regards,
Raúl