[Rock-dev] cannot find base/samples/joints? failed in orogen phase

Martin.Azkarate at esa.int Martin.Azkarate at esa.int
Mon Aug 24 13:14:04 CEST 2015

Thanks Sylvain,

The fix worked, everything up and running again.

Regards,
Martin Azkarate
TEC-MMA
HE Space for ESA - European Space Agency
Space Automation and Robotics Engineer
ESTEC - European Space research and TEchnology Centre
Keplerlaan 1, 2201 AZ Noordwijk
The Netherlands
Martin.Azkarate at esa.int | www.esa.int
Tel +31 71 565 3480 | Mob +31 650 625 564