[Rock-dev] Fwd: Re: Access to Gitorious

Steffen Planthaber Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de
Tue Aug 25 16:15:02 CEST 2015

Hi,

rock-display is unable to display ros types, it can only connect to
corba, not roscore.

You can use "rostopic list" to see if you can publish your ports to ros
port.publish_to_ros

To let orogen build the ros types, you need to specify that you want to
install the ros transport in your init.rb:

Autobuild::Orogen.transports << 'ros'

and the package

'tools/rtt_transports/ros' in should be in your manifest

I once created a package_set (currently not functional because it is
based on gitorious packages)
https://github.com/planthaber/ros-package_set which also included catkin
into "autoproj build".

But I think the contents of the init.rb there may help with your setup.

Best,

Steffen

Am 25.08.2015 um 16:01 schrieb Pierre Letier:
> Hi,
>
> At least the rock-display doesn't show the ROS topics. If it is in the codebase, is there a need of configuration ? (like during the installation of the rock-ros bridge).
>
> Otherwise, I have another installation. Is there a way to take the code (folder) from this installation ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Pierre

  Steffen Planthaber
  Weltraumrobotik

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

  Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
  E-Mail:   Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de