[Rock-dev] Proposal for a Rock website redesign

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Fri Feb 13 17:00:04 CET 2015

Hi,

I think the website looks pretty good. Great Work!
Especially when we replace all those pretty people by even prettier robots
:)

On the subject of Jekyll vs. Webgen, I don't have an oppinion.
I think it is a matter of if someone is willing to do it. But then again,
maybe when changing the layout, this would be a good point to switch the
engine as well.

A thing that was on my mind for a while though, is maybe to get a Rock logo.

Cheers,

Jakob

Rock