[Rock-dev] Using transformers and logs doubt

Gabriel Alcantara alcantara at poli.ufrj.br
Tue Jan 6 18:56:58 CET 2015

Hi all,

I am writing a ruby script to run and test a localization component.
I have a log of the data from the sensors gathered previously.

I faced an error and I don't know what I am doing wrong.

First I opened the log files and the stream I wanted (ptu and sonar)
I also wrote a writer for a port on the component (depth_samples_port)

As I am not going to do any visualization yet, the only frame I set on
the script was the body frame. The ones from the sensors are already
with their default names within the logs.

When I try to setup the transformer as in

Orocos.transformer.setup(rosa_localization,ptu,sonar,depth_samples_port)

I get this error

"in 'setup_task': undefined method `has_transformer?' for nil:NilClass
(NoMethodError)"

I don't know if I missed something, anyone has any idea? I don't know
if the problem is with trying to use the transformer in a log or with
the writer of the port.

Thanks,

--
Engenheiro/Pesquisador de Robótica Offshore | Engineer/Researcher of
Offshore Robotics