[Rock-dev] Regular Webconference on Rock-Development

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 18:22:05 CET 2015

Oh f....

Since it's the second one I miss because it seems that I am unable to
count to 3, I've created a Rock agenda with (for now) only this
meeting

  https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=pq852g5ggr3pr4ouvhnq90rkrk%40group.calendar.google.com

I'll try to keep it up to date with Rock-related events in the future.

Sylvain