[Rock-dev] Build status of rock (last successful complete build over 1.5 Month ago)

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 13:06:33 CET 2015

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 6:30 AM, Steffen Planthaber
<Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de> wrote:
> I propose to set a deadline until end of the month and then remove still
> failing packages from rock.
I am totally against this. Did you contact the authors / maintainers
of the packages ? I know you did for me, but did you do it for the
other ones.

> - planning/orogen/corridor_navigation (only fails on 14.10)
This fails because of an ICE inside the RTT code. I don't see how it
is my duty to fix compiler bugs.

> - control/orogen/torque_estimator
This one failed because of hysteresis_model

> - drivers/orogen/act_schilling
No idea about that one.

> - control/hysteresis_model
Simple compilation fix, I just pushed it (I had it here because I
wanted to do a full build for orogen_loaders)