[Rock-dev] gitorious.org is going away by the end of may

Martin Zenzes martin.zenzes at dfki.de
Mon Mar 9 14:16:16 CET 2015

On 03/06/2015 04:12 PM, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> https://about.gitlab.com/2015/03/03/gitlab-acquires-gitorious/
>
> We have two months to move everything to github ...
More or less unrelated: It is also time to make a release, right?

Politics kept aside, just proposing:

- Move "everything" (tm) to github
- Remove all traces of "gitorious" from a rock-bootstrap
- Polish it a bit
- find some process of releasing some state with some release name

I'm not putting anyone (including me) forward to do the work. Yet,
someone, sometime will have to do it... Just not releasing is not an option.

Martin

--
M.Sc. Martin Zenzes
Space Robotics