[Rock-dev] [Rock-users] [TESTING NEEDED] Autoproj prerelease (1.13.0.b1)

Jan Christian Albiez jan.albiez at dfki.de
Fri Mar 13 19:18:55 CET 2015

Hoi!

Am 11.03.2015 um 16:51 schrieb Sylvain Joyeux <bir.sylvain at gmail.com>:
> -- to bootstrap, add the 'dev' option as first argument to the bootstrap script
>   wget http://rock-robotics.org/autoproj_bootstrap-dev
>   ruby autoproj_bootstrap-dev dev git https://github.com/rock-core/buildconf

Tried a fresh install on an up-to-date debian wheezy system. The only problem I encountered was, that autoproj wants to install automake1.9, which doesn't exist anymore on debian testing.

After fixing that it compiles.

Are there any reasons not to use automake 1.14?

blue skies
	Jan

--
Dr. Jan Christian Albiez
Senior Researcher - Brasilian Relation

DFKI Bremen
Robotics Innovation Center
Robert-Hooke-Straße 1, 28359 Bremen, Germany

Zentrale: +49 421 178 45 0
Email:     jan.albiez at dfki.de

Further Information: http://www.dfki.de/robotics