[Rock-dev] [Rock-users] [TESTING NEEDED] Autoproj prerelease (1.13.0.b1)

Jan Christian Albiez jan.albiez at dfki.de
Mon Mar 16 18:56:14 CET 2015

Am 16.03.2015 um 14:28 schrieb Sylvain Joyeux <bir.sylvain at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 3:18 PM, Jan Christian Albiez
> <jan.albiez at dfki.de> wrote:
>> Am 11.03.2015 um 16:51 schrieb Sylvain Joyeux <bir.sylvain at gmail.com>:
>>> -- to bootstrap, add the 'dev' option as first argument to the bootstrap script
>>>  wget http://rock-robotics.org/autoproj_bootstrap-dev
>>>  ruby autoproj_bootstrap-dev dev git https://github.com/rock-core/buildconf
>>
>> Tried a fresh install on an up-to-date debian wheezy system. The only problem I encountered was, that autoproj wants to install automake1.9, which doesn't exist anymore on debian testing.
>>
>> After fixing that it compiles.
>>
>> Are there any reasons not to use automake 1.14?\
> Not that I know of. But ... wheezy ? :P

Well...

That's because its not Wheezy, but Jessie... testing... sorry...

> Anyways, I've updated autoproj to install 'automake' and published 1.13.0.b5

Just tested it again. Works. Thanks.

blue skies
	Jan

--
Dr. Jan Christian Albiez
Senior Researcher - Brasilian Relation

DFKI Bremen
Robotics Innovation Center
Robert-Hooke-Straße 1, 28359 Bremen, Germany

Zentrale: +49 421 178 45 0
Email:     jan.albiez at dfki.de

Further Information: http://www.dfki.de/robotics