[Rock-dev] Extra meeting about the next rock release

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 12:46:56 CET 2015

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 5:04 AM, Janosch Machowinski
<Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de> wrote:
> I've been ill all week and couldn't prepare the wiki.
> So I would propose to postpone the meeting until
> Tuesday the 24th.
This meeting has nothing to do with the idea of separating rock.core
and rock release cycles. I should never have brought up this
discussion, it seems to have confused everyone. So, not having
prepared the wiki should have no effect on the meeting itself (unless
you're not able to attend the meeting at all)

This is about the new release method, that is the *technical
implementation* of what has already been agreed upon.

Original discussion
  https://rock.opendfki.de/wiki/WikiStart/Protocols/VideoChat20141120
Proposal for the technical implementation
  https://rock.opendfki.de/wiki/WikiStart/OngoingWork/RockFlavorsOrReleases/Workflow