[Rock-dev] Proposal for a Rock website redesign

Steffen Planthaber Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de
Tue Mar 24 14:22:38 CET 2015

Hi,

I played a bit around with the github API to extract a package list
using js.

Here is a first result:
http://planthaber.github.io/rock-package-list/packages.html

Comments/Opinions are welcome.

I would have liked to write the Contributors directly to this page, but
the requests per hour are limited to 60 by the api. Requesting the
contributors needs one request per package, so the limit would be
already reached while loading the first time.

Currently the page is requesting three organisations, so currently 3
requests are made per page load.

Best, Steffen

--
  Steffen Planthaber
  Weltraumrobotik

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

  Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
  E-Mail:   Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de