[Rock-dev] Autoproj 1.13.0 has been released !

Steffen Planthaber Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de
Fri Mar 27 09:33:38 CET 2015

Hello,

The rock buildserver produces following error using Autoproj 1.13.0:

/data/jenkins/workspace/workspace/rock-basic/FLAVOR/master/node/Ubuntu_current/dev/.gems/gems/autoproj-1.13.0/lib/autoproj/vcs_definition.rb:179:in
`create_autobuild_importer': undefined method `local' for
Autobuild:Module (NoMethodError)

See the full log here:

http://rock-robotics.org/status/job/rock-basic/lastBuild/FLAVOR=master,node=Ubuntu_current/console

I don't really know what to do to fix it.

Kind regads,

Steffen

Am 26.03.2015 um 18:07 schrieb Sylvain Joyeux:
> Apart from the usual bunch of bugfixes, some important changes are
> getting into this release. They are described in more detail below:
>   - retry behaviour
>   - versioning support
>   - autoproj log
>   - testing support
>   - forcing the build of excluded packages
>
> Autoproj will update itself the next time you either run "autoproj
> update" without arguments, or aup --all
>
> Retry behaviour
> =============
> autoproj will retry a lot less than before, especially when running
> git commands. The only commands that should retry are the ones
> accessing the network.
>
> Versioning Support
> ===============
> An overrides.d/ directory can be created in the main autoproj
> configuration. This directory can hold override files, whose format is
> the same than the overrides: section of overrides.yml. e.g.:
>    - tools/autobuild:
>      branch: master
>
> These files are loaded in alphabetical order. One would usually want
> to prefix them with two numbers to make the ordering clearer
> (00-initial.yml or 99-last.yml)
>
> The use of overrides.yml for this purpose is still supported, but deprecated
>
> -- New commands:
>    autoproj versions --save=autoproj/overrides.d/10-thisandthat.yml
>       outputs a "version file" , i.e. a file compatible in the
> overrides.d format that "pins" the packages passed on the command line
> (or all packages if none are given)
>    autoproj tag
>       saves the current versions in overrides.d/50-versions.yml as a
> subcommit of autoproj/'s HEAD and saves the result as a tag. This does
> not change the current working copy
>    autoproj commit
>       saves the current versions in
> autoproj/overrides.d/50-versions.yml and commits the result. This
> modifies the working copy.
>
> In addition to these new commands, autoproj's update behaviour has
> been modified to NOT reset a branch because of commit pinning. One has
> to provide the --reset option to get the old behaviour. However, one
> will get a "cannot update" error if the pinned commit is not merged in
> HEAD and there is a fork situation.
>
> Autoproj log
> =========
> Autoproj now saves "under the hood" a versions file each time autoproj
> update is executed. The resulting log can be accessed with autoproj
> log, and an older revision can be checked out with autoproj reset.
> Example:
>
> $ autoproj log
>    autoproj@{0} 81 minutes ago /home/doudou/dev/rock/autoproj/bin/amake --all -k
>    autoproj@{1} 5 weeks ago /home/doudou/dev/rock/autoproj/bin/aup randward
>    autoproj@{2} 5 weeks ago /home/doudou/dev/rock/autoproj/bin/aup randward ()
>
> (Note that the amake --all -k line is there because a package needed
> to be checked out)

> [...]

  Steffen Planthaber
  Weltraumrobotik

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

  Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
  E-Mail:   Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de