[Rock-dev] Rock-15.05 finished

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Wed May 27 14:13:34 CEST 2015

On 27.05.2015 12:42, Stefan Haase wrote:

> But:
> base/types(/home/stefan/Software/spacebot_1503/base/types): failed in
> import phase
> orogen(/home/stefan/Software/spacebot_1503/tools/orogen): failed in
> import phase
> rtt(/home/stefan/Software/spacebot_1503/tools/rtt): failed in import phase

I assume you are using a different repository than the official rock
repro for your setup this is why the tags does not exist.
Please let me know if this is NOT the case, otherwise you have to make
sure on your own that your setup/forks are consistent.

> And my packages fail as well: Ups..
>
> planning/motion_planning_libraries
> planning/orogen/motion_planning_libraries
These were forgotten to create the stable branch because you requested
them in stable during the release phase.
However i created the stable branches now. This should work now.

Best,
Matthias

--
  Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Goldhoorn