[Rock-dev] image_preprocessing -> DepthImage2Pointcloud callback method never called?

Martin.Azkarate at esa.int Martin.Azkarate at esa.int
Wed Oct 14 19:19:56 CEST 2015

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your comments, my version of the component [stable] does
not include any transformer in the .orogen task description, should I get
the master version with the transformer part?

I was checking the status of the stream aligner and it seems like it drops
samples indeed...here an snapshot of what I have:

any ideas?

Thanks again,
Martin Azkarate
TEC-MMA
HE Space for ESA - European Space Agency
Space Automation and Robotics Engineer
ESTEC - European Space research and TEchnology Centre
Keplerlaan 1, 2201 AZ Noordwijk
The Netherlands
Martin.Azkarate at esa.int | www.esa.int
Tel +31 71 565 3480 | Mob +31 650 625 564