[Rock-dev] Bootstrap installs broken autoproj version

Steffen Planthaber Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de
Mon Oct 26 16:31:23 CET 2015

Hi,

Also, try downloading the script using wget. When you download it with a
browser it could be the wrong redirect is still cached and it won't
update easily (it has been marked "permanent", so once in the cache it
stays there, this is fixed now).

To update the link when using e.g. firefox you have to open the history,
right-click the rock-robotics.org webtite and select "forget about this
site" to re-set the redirect.

Best, Steffen

Am 22.10.2015 um 13:12 schrieb Sylvain Joyeux:
> Hi.
>
> There was a setup mistake on the rock website, and the default
> autoproj_bootstrap script was pointing to the unstable autoproj
> version (2.0 in your case) instead of the stable one. This is fixed.
> You should re-download the script (or use the explicit "stable" link
> Matthias sent) and try again.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience
> Sylvain
>
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 8:43 AM, Matthias Goldhoorn
> <matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de> wrote:
>> This is related to the autoproj 2.0 port (see my previous mails from today)
>>
>> please use the stable version of the bootsttrap script
>>
>> http://rock-robotics.org/stable/autoproj_bootstrap
>>
>> until we fixed the issues
>>
>> On 20.10.2015 10:52, skuehl wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> running the autoproj bootstrap gives the following error:
>>>
>>> ~/Uni/projekt$ ruby2.0 autoproj_bootstrap git
>>> git at git.hb.dfki.de:spacebot/buildconf.git
>>> Detected bundler at /home/skuehl/.gem/ruby/2.0.0/bin/bundler
>>> Installing autoproj in /home/skuehl/Uni/projekt/.autoproj
>>> Fetching gem metadata from https://rubygems.org/.........
>>> Fetching version metadata from https://rubygems.org/..
>>> Resolving dependencies...
>>> Using rake 10.4.2
>>> Using equatable 0.5.0
>>> Using tty-screen 0.4.0
>>> Using pastel 0.5.1
>>> Using necromancer 0.3.0
>>> Using tty-which 0.1.0
>>> Using unicode_utils 1.4.0
>>> Using verse 0.4.0
>>> Using tty-pager 0.3.0
>>> Using tty-platform 0.1.0
>>> Using tty-progressbar 0.7.0
>>> Using tty-spinner 0.1.0
>>> Using tty-table 0.4.0
>>> Using tty 0.2.1
>>> Using facets 3.0.0
>>> Using utilrb 3.0.0
>>> Using autobuild 1.10.0.rc3
>>> Using concurrent-ruby 0.9.1
>>> Using thor 0.19.1
>>> Using autoproj 2.0.0.rc9
>>> Using bundler 1.10.6
>>> Bundle complete! 2 Gemfile dependencies, 21 gems now installed.
>>> Use `bundle show [gemname]` to see where a bundled gem is installed.
>>> starting the newly installed autoproj for stage2 install
>>> /home/skuehl/.gem/ruby/2.0.0/gems/autoproj-2.0.0.rc9/lib/autoproj/cli.rb:7:in
>>> `load_plugins': undefined method `find_latest_files' for Gem:Module
>>> (NoMethodError)
>>>       from
>>> /home/skuehl/.gem/ruby/2.0.0/gems/autoproj-2.0.0.rc9/bin/autoproj:9:in
>>> `<top (required)>'
>>>       from /home/skuehl/Uni/projekt/.autoproj/autoproj/bin/autoproj:16:in
>>> `load'
>>>       from /home/skuehl/Uni/projekt/.autoproj/autoproj/bin/autoproj:16:in
>>> `<main>'
>>> autoproj_bootstrap:442:in `stage1': failed to execute autoproj
>>> install-stage2 (RuntimeError)
>>>       from autoproj_bootstrap:463:in `<main>'
>>>

>>> And running "autoproj build" gives the following: "/path/to/folder looks
> [...]

  Steffen Planthaber
  Weltraumrobotik

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

  Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
  E-Mail:   Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de