[Rock-dev] libConfig::Bundle::Bundle() does not find bundle path?

Martin Fritsche Martin.Fritsche at dfki.de
Tue Aug 9 15:47:52 CEST 2016

Hey,
I found something in libConfig::Bundle::Bundle() that I don't understand
and it looks like a bug to me, but maybe it is desired behaviour and
someone can explain it:

As far as I understand the code of the constructor it's trying to
determine the path to the active bundle by concatenating the entries in
the environment variable "ROCK_BUNDLE_PATH" with "ROCK_BUNDLE".

At least on my current installation the variable "ROCK_BUNDLE" already
contains the complete path ("/home/fritsche/dev/d-rock/bundles/d-rock")
and the search fails because something like
"/home/fritsche/dev/d-rock/bundles//home/fritsche/dev/d-rock/bundles/d-rock"
does not exist.

Is the content of my environment variables not correct or has this
concat and search code a minor glitch and is not needed in the current form?

Best,
Martin
--
Dipl.-Inf. Martin Fritsche
Unterwasserrobotik

Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

Tel.:     +49 (0)421 17845-4134
Zentrale: +49 421 17845-0
Fax:      +49 (0)421 17845-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
E-Mail:   martin.fritsche at dfki.de