[Rock-dev] Bug with autoproj

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:29:54 CEST 2016

Mmmm

So the short answer would be "I have no clue". There has not been any
change in v1 since mid-june, and even then nothing was related to
importers (or git)

It looks like base/orogen/types is there but missing a ".git" folder.
Could you have some other stuff elsewhere that is borking the .git ?

Could be some random failures in the import itself ?

Sylvain

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Janosch Machowinski
<Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de> wrote:
> Am 30.08.2016 um 15:54 schrieb Sylvain Joyeux:
>>
>> I'm assuming that you are running autoproj v2. Is that right ?
>
> Nope,
>
> $ autoproj --version
> autoproj v1.13.5
> autobuild v1.9.5
>
> Greetings
>     Janosch
>

>> On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 8:00 AM, Janosch Machowinski
>> <Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey,
>>> since a few days we are experiencing a new bug
>>> with autoproj. Some packages just fail to import :
>>> Command failed
>>> base/orogen/types(/home/scotch/spacebot_new/base/orogen/types): failed
>>> in import phase
>>>       while importing base/orogen/types,
>>> /home/scotch/spacebot_new/base/orogen/types does not point to a git
>>> repository
>>>
>>> For unknown reasons, no log is generated and the debug output
>>> doesn't help me either :
>>>
>>> base/orogen/types: no documentation available for base/orogen/types in
>>> its manifest.xml file
>>>      no tags
>>>      defined in package set rock.core
>>>      checked out in /home/scotch/spacebot_new/base/orogen/types
>>>      git:https://github.com/rock-core/base-orogen-types.git branch=stable
>>> commit= push_to=git at github.com:/rock-core/base-orogen-types.git
>>> repository_id=github:/rock-core/base-orogen-types.git retry_count=10