[Rock-dev] Release of autoproj v2

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 13:28:47 CET 2016

I am planning to finally release Autoproj 2.0 next week. It would
become the default autoproj version to which
rock-robotics.org/autoproj_bootstrap would lead.

Note that v1 installs should continue working as-is. Only new bootstraps would

In order to let people migrate at their own pace, I was thinking that
it would be great to keep an autoproj_bootstrap-v1 URL on
rock-robotics.org that would point to the current version, i.e.
   https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rock-core/autoproj/v1.13.5/bin/autoproj_bootstrap

Could someone with access to rock-robotics.org do this ?