[Rock-dev] git.foo.bar -> git.git.foo.bar

Steffen Planthaber Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de
Mon Jan 18 16:30:55 CET 2016

Hi,

git.hb.dfki.de is only accessible via ssh, so even without extra "git"
the request wouldn't be successful.

In your buildconf please check the URL and default values: the entry in
my init.rb looks like this:

Autoproj.gitorious_server_configuration('DFKIGIT', 'git.hb.dfki.de',
:fallback_to_http => false, default: 'ssh,ssh', disabled_methods:
'http,git')

Apart from this, the extra "git." in gitorious.rb:25 could be indeed
wrong, it is overridden in the rock.core package set's init.rb:27 by
setting the :http_url directly.

So setting

Autoproj.gitorious_server_configuration('DFKIGIT', 'git.hb.dfki.de',
:http_url => "https://git.hb.dfki.de")

could work, if the server would accept http at all.

Best, Steffen

In your init.rb should be the server configuration for

--
  Steffen Planthaber
  Weltraumrobotik

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

  Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
  E-Mail:   Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de