[Rock-dev] Moving logging out of base/types

Rafael Saback rafaelsaback at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 21:55:33 CEST 2016

Hey guys,

After the recent merges to rock, my bootstrap has started presenting some
linkage problems. All my packages that depend on iodrivers_base are
presenting this linkage problem, even though iodrivers_base itself does not
present it when I build the package. The  backtrace of the error is shown
below:

Linking CXX executable usbl_evologics_bin
CMakeFiles/usbl_evologics_bin.dir/Main.cpp.o: In function `main':
/home/rafaelsaback/flatfish/bir_rock/drivers/usbl_evologics/src/Main.cpp:110:
undefined reference to `iodrivers_base::Driver::setReadTimeout(base::Time
const&)'
/home/rafaelsaback/flatfish/bir_rock/drivers/usbl_evologics/src/Main.cpp:113:
undefined reference to `iodrivers_base::Driver::openTCP(std::string const&,
int)'
/home/rafaelsaback/flatfish/bir_rock/drivers/usbl_evologics/src/Main.cpp:116:
undefined reference to `iodrivers_base::Driver::openSerial(std::string
const&, int)'
libusbl_evologics.so: undefined reference to
`iodrivers_base::Driver::readPacket(unsigned char*, int)'
libusbl_evologics.so: undefined reference to
`base::logging::Logger::log(base::logging::Priority, char const*, char
const*, int, char const*, char const*, ...) c$
libusbl_evologics.so: undefined reference to
`iodrivers_base::Driver::~Driver()'
libusbl_evologics.so: undefined reference to
`iodrivers_base::Driver::openURI(std::string const&)'
libusbl_evologics.so: undefined reference to
`base::logging::Logger::Logger()'
libusbl_evologics.so: undefined reference to `typeinfo for
iodrivers_base::Driver'
libusbl_evologics.so: undefined reference to
`iodrivers_base::Driver::close()'
libusbl_evologics.so: undefined reference to
`iodrivers_base::Driver::Driver(int, bool)'
libusbl_evologics.so: undefined reference to
`iodrivers_base::Driver::writePacket(unsigned char const*, int)'

Best Regards,

--
Rafael Meireles Saback