[Rock-dev] PCL version in Rock

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:19:01 CET 2016

> Whether we use Git or Tarball is orthogonal to the question if we should update to a newer PCL version, right?

That is exactly my point.

> What's the usual process in Rock for this sort of thing?

Happens so rarely that there is no "usual process". IMO, for minor
revisions (1.7.1 vs 1.7.2), I would directly go for a pull request.
For more major changes, ask on rock-users, if there is no opposition,
do it on master and advertise the change for the next release.

Sylvain