[Rock-dev] Not finding autoproj --version or autoproj rebuild

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 15:10:35 CEST 2017

"autoproj rebuild" has been removed in autoproj v2. It is now
"autoproj build --rebuild"

Autoproj v2 has a properly documented command-line interface, so you
can list existing commands with `autoproj help` and command help with
e.g. `autoproj help build`

To get the autoproj version, do

`bundler exec gem list autoproj`