[Rock-dev] Error while amaking bundles/rock

Thomas Roehr thomas.roehr at dfki.de
Wed Aug 2 16:25:21 CEST 2017

Hey,

you are using the Debian packages, so create an
autoproj/deb_blacklist.yml with the following contents

---
  - yard

Run aup afterwards. That should fix the issue.

Best
Thomas

On 02.08.2017 15:36, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> This IMO looks like a problem with the debian packaging. I don't know
> much about it.
>
> Sylvain
>
> On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 10:18 AM, Dinmukhamed Zardykhan
> <dinmukhamed.zardykhan at dfki.de> wrote:
>> Hello again Sylvain Joyeux,
>>
>> I would be really thankful if you could address the following error I'm getting during building the "bundles/rock". I took a screen of my terminal (please see the attached file).
>>
>> Thank you very much,
>> Dinmukhamed.

Thomas Röhr (M.Sc.)
Space Robotics

 Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

 Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
 E-Mail:   thomas.roehr at dfki.de