[Rock-dev] Component does not read input port even though the previous is writing on its output port.

Martin.Azkarate at esa.int Martin.Azkarate at esa.int
Mon Dec 4 17:37:06 CET 2017

Hello Diego,

Just a quick check that might be useful. Have you tried changing
readNewest by a readNew?
I had unexpected behaviour with readNewest in the past, and found that
readNew is doing what I would expect from readNewest, as long as your port
connection does not have a buffer.

Maybe your issue is unrelated but it should take you very little time to
try.

Cheers,
Martin
Martin Azkarate
TEC-MMA
HE Space for ESA - European Space Agency
Space Automation and Robotics Engineer
ESTEC - European Space research and TEchnology Centre
Keplerlaan 1, 2201 AZ Noordwijk
The Netherlands
Martin.Azkarate at esa.int | www.esa.int
Tel +31 71 565 3480 | Mob +31 650 625 564