[Rock-dev] Autoproj tries to install pip packages but not pip

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 13:51:47 CET 2017

Not being a Python developer myself, I have no idea what a good Python
workflow would be.

So, if the only thing that is needed is to pick a pip version, picking
the pip version with an osdeps override sound like a good idea. Which
could be "hidden" behind a configuration flag, yes.

If there's more, then a Python developer will have to decide whether
(s)he's willing to spend the time streamlining the Python usage under
autoproj.

Sylvain