[Rock-dev] Old branches on tools/roby and tools/syskit

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at tidewise.io
Tue Aug 25 20:02:27 CEST 2020

On Rock's development repositories, there are a bunch of project-specific
branches on the Roby and Syskit packages. I'm trying to tidy this up, as it
makes it hard to track & understand what's stale and what is actually work
in progress.

I've created tags from the tip of all these branches (besman, ff-nav, ...).
I believe noone is still relying on them, but if you do, either:
- fork the repository
- look for the OLD-* tag corresponding to the branch

Barring any message from anyone, I'll remove the branches by the end of the
week.

Regards,