[mary-dev] Is the project trunk a eclipse workspace?

Marc Schroeder schroed at dfki.de
Tue Mar 17 14:09:33 CET 2009

Let us try to hold this discussion on the new list.

Paulo Levi schrieb:
> And is the project compiling at the moment? My local copy is missing
> some exceptions package
> marytts.exceptions
>  and
> marytts.language.en.DummyFreeTTSVoice()
>
> Are these other libraries or projects?

These are in the trunk, quite normally as a package and a class,
respectively:
http://mary.opendfki.de/browser/trunk/java/marytts/exceptions
http://mary.opendfki.de/browser/trunk/java/marytts/language/en/DummyFreeTTSVoice.java

What could be going wrong here?

Best,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: