[mary-dev] Mary DatabaseSelector

Marc Schroeder schroed at dfki.de
Tue Nov 3 12:33:07 CET 2009

hi,

I think a more precise description of what you were trying to do, what
your data layout is, and how you tried to start the program, would help
answer your question.

Apparently here you are trying to load a binary coverage file; however,
this is saved from a previous run of database selector, if I remember
correctly, and should not be used the first time.

Regards,
Marc

Hind Abdul-Khaleq schrieb:
> can you please tell about this exception?
> also the last setting in covDef.config file ,caused exception so I added
> this "missingPhones `.'" which is ignored previously by featureMaker...
> is this the right handle ? also it worked but launched exception:
>
> TARGETFEATURES used in the cover sets:
>   feature(0)=phone
>   feature(1)=next_phone
>   feature(2)=selection_prosody
> Exception in thread "main" java.io.EOFException
>     at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:375)
>     at
> marytts.tools.dbselection.CoverageDefinition.readCoverageBin(CoverageDefinition.java:1181)
>     at
> marytts.tools.dbselection.DatabaseSelector.main2(DatabaseSelector.java:242)
>     at
> marytts.tools.dbselection.DatabaseSelector.main(DatabaseSelector.java:97)

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu
Portal Editor http://emotion-research.net
Team Leader DFKI Speech Group http://mary.dfki.de

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: