[mary-dev] Can i update the netbeans project files?

Marc Schroeder schroed at dfki.de
Mon Sep 21 08:53:47 CEST 2009

Paulo,

(this kind of email should go to mary-dev please, not mary-users)

I am using the netbeans project file, and it does not seem to have any
missing dependencies at the moment.

Agreed for the .class files. They do not belong into the repository.

Regards,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: