[mary-dev] Error Handling in MARY TTS: Start of new guidelines for writing code in MARY TTS

Nickolay V. Shmyrev nshmyrev at nexiwave.com
Fri Nov 12 13:23:18 CET 2010

Hello Marc

While everything you presented is very reasonable and very much needed
I wonder if you thought about extending the development tool set to
ensure software quality. In QA not only styles and guidelines are
important, quite signficant parts of QA are processes and tools.
Process make sure the guarantees you want to provide are indeed
provided as for tools they help you in this task. To list a few of
them

1) FindBugs (http://findbugs.sourceforge.net) will help you to ensure
code style, function contracts, etc
2) Hudson (http://hudson-ci.org) continuous integration ensures all