[mary-dev] Clients for Python, Ruby on Windows. [was on Mary-users]

H. Sasse hgs at vermilion.plus.com
Fri Apr 8 22:13:40 CEST 2011

Yes, I think LGPL would be OK.  I haven't put any copyright notices or
such in
the code, so if you wish to use something like the wording in the Perl
sockets
client, which has clauses about authorship, that would be OK as well.
I'm more
concerned here about not making the licencing too complicated for use by the
project.

Anyway, it is being sent as an attachment:  I hope that is OK for the list
(probably these days).

     HTH
     Hugh