[mary-dev] Problem trying to add pt_BR - PhoneUnitLabelComputer step

Fábio Marinho fabiomarinho at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 14:56:08 CET 2011

Well, I think I found out the problem. It seems that the regex used in
XwavesLabelfileDataSource for parsing the lab files is considering "." as
decimal separator. I don't know why, maybe because of my locale, the lab
files were generated using "," as decimal separator. Maybe a good bug fix
should be trying to use a decimal separator from the locale of the machine
executing the code.

I you keep on trying here. Thank you.