[mary-dev] AcousticModeller

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at inria.fr
Tue Jul 26 10:57:36 CEST 2011

Dear Florent,

Have a look at the HMMModel in modules.acoustic, but if you want to
understand its inner workings, you'll eventually have to dive into the
htsengine package. From what I understand, that in turn goes back to the
original HTS engine (pre-API for Mary 4.x), which Marcela ported. Sorry,
but I'm a little out of my depth there.

But if you'd rather focus on the deprecated HMMDurationF0Modeller, be my
guest... =)

Best wishes,

-Ingmar