[mary-dev] Pitchmark correction in Mary 4.2

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at ucd.ie
Mon Nov 26 14:40:23 CET 2012

Dear Jerome,

from what I can tell, the corrPmDir property was disabled in the
SnackPitchmarker five years ago, and in PraatPitchmarker, three years
ago. See
https://github.com/marytts/marytts/commit/dd3a345d2de6b788dc7e7484ef44a63720f5f2ca
and
https://github.com/marytts/marytts/commit/4611bf782aa940521f286e7660d20c32038da7bd
Note that the adjustPitchmarks and shiftTo* methods in
PraatPitchmarker.java are dead code.

I've removed the reference to the legacy property in the Wiki at
https://github.com/marytts/marytts/wiki/UnitSelectionVoiceCreation
Thanks for pointing it out.

Best wishes,

-Ingmar

--
Ingmar Steiner
Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Multilingual Ubiquitous Speech Technology (MUSTER)
Computer Science and Informatics
University College Dublin

Speech Communication Laboratory
Centre for Language and Communication Studies
Trinity College Dublin