[mary-dev] [mary-users] [mary-user] Using <audio> in SSML

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Tue Mar 4 17:28:29 CET 2014

Dear Pierre,

thank you very much for reporting this; I've opened
https://github.com/marytts/marytts/issues/167

SSML support is incomplete in MaryTTS, but <audio/> playback would
certainly be a useful feature to implement. Unfortunately, I can't make
any promises when that will happen, but code contributions are certainly
welcome!

Best wishes,

-Ingmar