[mary-dev] [mary-div] Adding new language support - Little help in running the feature marker program

Ingmar Steiner ingmar.steiner at dfki.de
Mon Jan 5 10:44:44 CET 2015

Dear Tharaka,

the config file is generated by the `wkdb_setup.sh` script, but it
should be easy enough to look at that file and see the config file
format without actually running it:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/marytts/marytts/bf487faa26619e0c26836a62433f2e767d7faa26/marytts-assembly/assembly-builder/src/builder/bin/wkdb_setup.sh

In case of problems, please open a new issue on GitHub.

Best wishes,

-Ingmar