[mary-dev] Art/Technology residency in Spain, question/proposal

Jaume Ferrete jaume.ferrete at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 19:30:36 CET 2015

Thank you, Ingmar, for your answer.

In case we were to build a Spanish voice, as I am not a fluent coder, the
way I see I could contribute to the Spanish language components would be by
dedicating part of the grant's budget to it.

As I am only presenting an application, the most important aspect right now
is to determine the feasibility -thank you!- and to estimate the budget.
The budget should include all the technical aid needed to record and
develop a voice - I cannot do this myself- and possibly coding the Spanish
language components / improving the NLP code.

Would it be possible for you to help me estimate this, and/or possibly
suggest the people who could work with me in this project?

I hope I can bring something good to MARY TTS through this project.

Thank you very much.

Jaume