[mary-dev] Fwd: integration of MARY

Fabian Mueller fabian.mueller at mmlab.de
Tue Nov 29 16:12:40 CET 2011

Dear all,

I am working with Mary on a project using OSGi-Bundles and got some good
solutions.

However,  I have some questions about the code:
- What is the Procedure of the Server in detail? Which steps process
text input to output(WAV zB)?

I always get an error restarting the server (shutdown and startup):
OutOfMemoryError (java heap), because the instances dupliacated
(monitored on visualvm). To solve this problem, I try to implement an
own "server" processing text to audio what leads to the first question.

Thanks for help!
Best wishes,
Fabian