[mary-dev] TDPSOLA concatenation (!) in Mary

Jerome Perri jerome.perri at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 19:39:40 CET 2012

I have read in several places that TD-PSOLA for concatenation is useful.
I would so much like to try it in Mary, but what hinders me doing that is
1) I am not good at reading formulas. They really gave me headaches, not being a good mathematician.
2) Even if I think I understood the papers, and I do an implementation, I might have misread something
3) Even if I understood everything correctly and did a good implementation, and I am just 1 byte off, I think the method is crappy.

I don't have the skills to attempt it, I think.

Can somebody tell me what he would do in my situation?

Jerome